Why ? How to ?
Where you are ? the wiki section of the data center.
Objective of this section ? to give you an access to the ressource center of the Fabrique des Mobilités.
Link with other section ?
Digital Transport 4 Africa
This community aims to empower existing entrepreneurs dynamics and all stakeholders : cities, formal operators & informal, drivers, citizens, agencies like AFD and clusters. Our goals should also be to connect different cities and countries.
The process is committed with several objectives
- identify, gather and synchronize stakeholders on first operational deliverables,
- equip entrepreneurs' communities with open resources identified and produced,
- produce locally open and shared resources corresponding to the needs of local communities.
- and then reinforce communities with operationnal & open assets
- Light & agile
- Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU) among members of the community with accordance on guidelines (to be done)
How to work together
- Mailing List : subscribe
- Contacts list to be completed :https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17NC6UazXgYk4cf0LyEzRNFn2G8hqtIn2I-9DZt-WVT8/edit#gid=0
- Discussion on Chat : https://chat.fabmob.io/channel/0-afrique
- Share files : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-0CzLRVt-K9Rkc2VFdoTGlyZzg
- Questionnaire to describe your project, your need concerning open resources : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe79bSUKabK8mML7eXS32k0S1P7xeuliMsRukft5Y4r7AJ8KA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Resources described on this wiki
|How to choose a protective license? (Data & Software)|
|Tool to quantify urban mobility externalities||, ADEME|
|TransitWand App||Digital Matatus Team|
|Accra Mobility||, , , , ,||,|
|Digital Matatus||, , , Digital Matatus Team|
|Mobilise your city||, ADEME|
|Transport for Cairo (TfC)||, ,||,|